Wednesday, December 22, 2010

#WOWWED: It's WOW Wednesday

It's WOW Wednesday! HR leaders, execs, and managers: How do you WOW the people who go above and beyond for you in your business? Or, how have you been WOWed?

Today's WOW Wednesday idea comes from Camille who shared with us on Facebook.
Camille says: "I worked on a big bid proposal for a large design/build firm, that required the presenters to go to China to present their bid. The project took months to work on. When it was all done and the presenters were in China doing their presentation, I received a letter of thanks from our CEO and 2 days of paid leave from the company as a thank you for all of my hard work. Even though I was just doing my job - I was overwhelmed at the level of thanks I received from my boss. It made me feel great to be part of their team!"

Share your own "WOW Wednesday" tip or story. Leave a comment here or post on www.facebook.com/TerryberryCompany or Twitter using hashtag #WOWWED. Make it a WOW day!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home